All the things happened this past weekend in Eurovision-land and the trend that’s emerging: Eurovision is in a mood.
- Australia locked in until 2023! (1:39)
- Israel chooses Kobi Marimi (2:36)
- Poland announces Tulia (5:01)
- Greece announces Katerine Duska (7:11)
- Dora: Croatia chooses Roko Blazevic’s “The Dream” (8:46)
- Eesti Laul: Estonia chooses Victor Crone’s “Storm” (11:27)
- Supernova: Latvia chooses Carousel’s “That Night” (14:39)
- EMA: Slovenia chooses Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl’s “Sebi” (18:24)
- Selectia Nationala:
WiwiblogsRomania chooses Ester Peony’s “On a Sunday” (21:21)
- Semi-final checkins: Iceland, Sweden, Hungary (drama!), Lithuania, Ukraine, Portugal (30:47)
- What’s up with Eurovision tickets? (Spoiler: the price) (Eurovision World)
- When the Jury System Does Not Work (Eurovisionary)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or your podcast catcher of choice. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find this podcast.
You can also follow us on Twitter @eurowhat, see our photos on Instagram @eurowhat, and like us on Facebook. Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. We can also be reached by email, if you prefer.