We finish the first half of the first Eurovision semi-final discussing Poland, Serbia, and Slovenia. Then Australia and Belgium kick off our second half coverage.
- News Desk: Score presentation, “Douze Points”, security, and photo apps (1:46)
- Poland – Tulia – “Fire of Love (Pali się)” (10:01)
- Serbia – Nevena Božović – “Kruna” (18:53)
- Slovenia – Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl – “Sebi” (22:29)
- Australia – Kate Miller-Heidke – “Zero Gravity” (26:17)
- Belgium – Eliot – “Wake Up” (30:01)
- Overview (34:24)
- Mockup of how new score presentation would have worked in 2018 (YouTube/ESC Luxembourg)
- Kidz Bop
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or your podcast catcher of choice. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find this podcast.
You can also follow us on Twitter @eurowhat, see our photos on Instagram @eurowhat, and like us on Facebook. Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. We can also be reached by email, if you prefer.