Dave Steeves joins us to discuss the Eurovision auto-qualifiers as we ask the eternal question “Could Spain, France, Germany, Italy, the UK, and the host country advance if they had to compete?”
- Language musing (1:56)
- EBU Eurovision Podcast (4:08)
- Hatari Merch (5:55)
- Spain – Miki – “La Venda” (8:43)
- France – Bilal Hassani – “Roi” (12:54)
- United Kingdom – Michael Rice – “Bigger Than Us” (18:11)
- Italy – Mahmood – “Soldi” (25:45)
- Germany – S!sters – “Sister” (32:14)
- Israel – Kobi Marimi – “Home” (39:07)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or your podcast catcher of choice. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find this podcast.
You can also follow us on Twitter @eurowhat, see our photos on Instagram @eurowhat, and like us on Facebook. Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. We can also be reached by email, if you prefer.