Who knew that flags—symbols of national identity—could have political implications at the Eurovision Song Contest? Drink!
- News (1:48)
- Belgium chooses Hooverphonic
- Spain surprises with Blas Cantó
- Jon Ola Sand will be moving on
- Flags at the Eurovision Song Contest (12:05)
- Controversy 1: Israel 2000 (15:21)
- Controversy 2: United Kingdom 2007 (23:49)
- Controversy 3: Russia 2015 (33:17)
- Controversy 4: Armenia 2016 (40:10)
- Controversy 5: Iceland 2019 (43:49)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or your podcast catcher of choice. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find this podcast.
You can also follow us on Twitter @eurowhat, see our photos on Instagram @eurowhat, and like us on Facebook. Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. We can also be reached by email, if you prefer.