We made it through the end of Eurovision Selection Season! Well, the competitions in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Portugal, at least.
- Eurovision in the Wild: Geeky Podcasters Edition (1:07)
- Coronavirus shenanigans (2:48)
- Georgia’s Tornike Kipiani tells Western Europe to “Take Me As I Am” (5:30)
- Eden represents Israel and Ethiopia with “Feker Libi” (8:46)
- Netherlands adds to the “Grow”-ing field with Jeangu Macrooy (11:03)
- Gjon’s Tears shed for Switzerland with “Repondez-moi” (14:29)
- Denmark says “YES” to Ben and Tan (18:53)
- The Mamas make a “Move” for Sweden (23:58)
- “Looking Back” at Aksel’s UMK win in Finland (29:18)
- Portugal chooses Elisa’s “Medo de Sentir” (34:37)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or your podcast catcher of choice. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find this podcast.
You can also follow us on Twitter @eurowhat, see our photos on Instagram @eurowhat, and like us on Facebook. Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. We can also be reached by email, if you prefer.