Have something to say to the EuroWhat? Sound off here!
If you would like to submit audio to the EuroWhat? Podcast, here are some ways you can do that. Sounds good?
Submit audio with SpeakPipe
SpeakPipe allows you to record a message (up to 90 seconds) from your device and send it as a voicemail to EuroWhat HQ.
The widget will ask for your name, so let us know how you would like to be attributed if we use your audio on the show. If you don’t want us to use your audio, you can also include that as your name (e.g. Mike DON’T PLAY).
You also have the option to leave your email address. We’re not selling or collecting that info, but we’ll probably reply to say thank you for the message!
Submit audio with WeTransfer
If what you have to say is longer than 90 seconds or you would rather not deal with a third-party widget (I see you, GDPR), you can send us an audio file via WeTransfer. Here’s how to do that:
- Go to https://wetransfer.com/
- You do not need to create an account. Click on the “Add your files” section of the page.
- Select your file(s). We would prefer either .wav, .m4a, or .mp3
- Email to esc[at]whatelseison[dot]tv.
- In your message, please include the gist of what you’re sending. If you don’t want the audio played on the show, please indicate that.
- Click “Transfer” and you should be good to go!
... Can I be on the show?
Let’s have a conversation about that. You can reach us by email at esc[at]whatelseison[dot]tv or on Twitter @eurowhat. Our DMs are open. If you have a particular topic of interest within the Eurovision universe, that would be a great starting point for your pitch.