Eurovision ticket prices? Yikes. Lithuania Marathon finale shenanigans? Yikes. Ukraine’s Vidbir Inquisition? YIKES. It’s been a week, y’all.
- Eurovision ticket prices announced (1:25)
- France not a fan of Duz Pua (3:42)
- Ben and Mike are 23rd cousins twice removed (5:55)
- Germany chooses S!sters’ “Sister” (7:14)
- Hungary’s Joci Pápai returns to Eurovision with “Az Én Apám” (11:04)
- Ukraine was A THING (13:08)
- Denmark’s Leonora changes the tone with “Love is Forever” (22:07)
- How Many People in Lithuania? Jurijus “Run with the Lions” (28:31)
- Melfest Checkin (33:19)
- This week: Finland, Georgia, Iceland, Moldova, Norway, Portugal, Serbia, Belgium, North Macedonia (34:54)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or your podcast catcher of choice. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find this podcast.
You can also follow us on Twitter @eurowhat, see our photos on Instagram @eurowhat, and like us on Facebook. Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. We can also be reached by email, if you prefer.