We jump back 50 years to that time Eurovision had a four-way tie for first place… and no way to break it.
- How many countries are in Europe? (1:44)
- Are you the next Jon Ola Sand? (9:05)
- Update: What WAS that Germany postcard? (12:17)
- Eurovision 1969: The Big Tie (14:16)
- Netherlands – Lenny Kuhr – “De Troubadour” (19:35)
- Spain – Salomé – “Vivo Contando” (22:00)
- United Kingdom – Lulu – “Boom Bang A Bang” (24:04)
- France – Frida Boccara – “Un Jour, Un Enfant” (27:40)
- Executive Supervisor job description (PDF)
- Germany’s 1979 Postcard discussed in Episode 60 (YouTube)
- The 1969 Eurovision Song Contest (YouTube)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or your podcast catcher of choice. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find this podcast.
You can also follow us on Twitter @eurowhat, see our photos on Instagram @eurowhat, and like us on Facebook. Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. We can also be reached by email, if you prefer.