We finish up our initial evaluations of the 2020 Eurovision Song Contest entries with the last nine songs to drop in March.
- Coronavirus vs. Eurovision (1:44)
- Does Austria’s song make us feel “Alive”? (6:22)
- Ireland’s “Story of My Life” splits opinions (10:21)
- Are we “Running” to or from Cyprus? Or the mall? (15:13)
- Should Bulgaria’s “Tears Getting Sober” be the favorite? (19:09)
- What do “YOU” think of North Macedonia’s entry? (22:54)
- Guess which of us is “FREAKY!” over San Marino’s entry (27:03)
- Does Malta get “All of My Love”? Some? Any? (35:36)
- Does Azerbaijan say gay rights with “Cleopatra”? (40:07)
- Russia continues to Russia with “UNO” 44:23
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or your podcast catcher of choice. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find this podcast.
You can also follow us on Twitter @eurowhat, see our photos on Instagram @eurowhat, and like us on Facebook. Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. We can also be reached by email, if you prefer.