Ben flies solo again with another audio essay, this time looking into performers who made double, triple, and even quadruple visits to the Eurovision stage.
#94 Double Trouble Episode Summary
- Eurovision, Again? (0:55)
- Defining a “Lead Artist” (2:00)
- Golden Boy (3:17)
- The Four-Timers Club (4:25)
- Three is a Magic Number (9:04)
- CAROLA (11:00)
- Close Close Close, but No Cigar (13:07)
- Second Time’s the Charm (15:36)
- Glow-Ups (17:33)
- The Direct Opposite of a Glow-Up (20:50)
- Failure to Launch (24:58)
- Keep That Same Energy (25:56)
- What’s Another Year? (26:50)
- Cover art: EBU / Andres Putting / Thomas Hanses (Eurovision.tv)
- Six on Stage website
- Sound Off or contact the show to Ask Us Anything
- #59: 12 Angry Points
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or your podcast catcher of choice. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans find this podcast.
You can also follow us on Twitter @eurowhat, see our photos on Instagram @eurowhat, and like us on Facebook. Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. We can also be reached by email, if you prefer.