33 songs competed on the Eurovision stage Tuesday and Thursday but only 20 advanced to the 2021 Grand Final. Who will win the Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam?
Eurovision 2021 Grand Final Preview Summary
- Discovering Peacock will be carrying Eurovision
- Where Can I Watch the Eurovision Song Contest in the US?
- SPOILER WARNING: We will be talking about what aired during the semi-finals, stuff from the press center, and may bring up things that happened during the rehearsals for the Big 5 and the Netherlands. If you would like to go into Saturday’s show unspoiled, you may want to press pause and come back when they start sweeping up the confetti in the Rotterdam Ahoy. Our next episode will be dropping Tuesday where we’ll wrap up Eurovision 2021, but from here on in: SPOILERS!
- First Semi-Final (3:22)
- Second Semi-Final (7:23)
- Grand Final Thoughts (13:38)
- Cover art: EBU | Andres Putting
- Episode transcript (Thanks, Patreon supporters!)
- Spotify Playlists: Eurovision 2021 | First Semi-Final | Second Semi-Final | Selection Season
- Eurovision 2021 Contest Page
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcast, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans us.
Want to support the show? Join our Patreon!