Author Seanan McGuire joins us to explain how the elves helped Eurovision Song Contest: the Story of Fire Saga earn a Hugo nomination.
It was the Elves Summary
- #EurovisionAgain: 1969 (0:56)
- Happy Birthday, Fire Saga! (5:17)
- Welcome, Seanan McGuire! (11:14)
- How does Fire Saga fit into the sci-fi/fantasy genre? (13:47)
- What is the Hugo Awards nomination process? (16:18)
- How can Eurofans help? (21:11)
- Cover art: Netflix
- Episode Transcript
- #89: 12 Points to Fire Saga?
- Hugo-Nominated Eurovision Song Contest: the Story of Fire Saga is a Bardic Fantasy (Tor.com)
- Pegasus Awards
- The 79th World Science Fiction Convention (DISCON III)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcast, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans us.
Want to support the show? Join our Patreon!