Film buff and Eurofan Evan Stewart joins us to discuss the Hatari documentary A Song Called Hate.
A Song Called Hate Summary
- Eurovision Again: 1980 (0:57)
- News Desk: Belarus, Italy, Måneskin (5:05)
- A Song Called Hate intro (9:40)
- Welcome, Evan Stewart! (11:22)
- Let’s Talk About the Documentary (13:02)
- Who is the audience for A Song Called Hate? (29:23)
- Would you recommend this movie? (34:10)
- Cover art: Andres Putting | Eurovision.tv
- #62: Morocco 1980
- A Song Called Hate homepage (LevelK)
- Episode Transcript (Descript)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcast, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you subscribe, please rate and review us. We welcome your feedback and the ratings will help other Eurovision fans us.
Want to support the show? Join our Patreon!